Do you find growing successful companies stressful?
Do you find cutting edge technology boring?
Do you prefer a working environment where your work does not make a difference?
NO?! – Then we might have what you are looking for!
Axis is expanding its worldwide sales and marketing organization to help meet growing market demand. Therefor we are proud to announce the opening of Axis first Inside Sales Account Manager position for BeNeLux focused on small business. We are therefore looking for a new colleague to join our team in The Netherlands to work and develop our partners in BeNeLux This expansion will enable Axis to better serve the current and future needs of our customers and our partner ecosystem.
What wil you do
As part of the Inside Sales team based in Rotterdam working towards the BeNeLux countries your key task will be to manage all incoming sales leads and opportunities for BeNeLux, qualifying them for further actions. You will also be responsible for proactively contacting selected authorized partners and finding new partners, selling them Axis products and signing them up to our training scheme and our Channel Partner Program.
Your main activities will include:
- Management of incoming calls from our partners and customers
- Make sure that we take care of requests from our customers in a timely manner
- Providing information about products, pricing etc.
- Work with and assist our Key Account Manager who is in charge of larger integrators
- Follow up on leads and projects assigned.
- Identify potential resellers of Axis products to join our Channel Partner Program
- Pro-actively promote Axis Small Business offerings
- Educate and develop Small Business Partner via Webinars
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a driven, pro-active and goal oriented individual with the ability to take initiative and drive the development of your accounts. You want to engage with customers, partners and colleagues and can do this in a relaxed and professional way. We believe that you have at least a few years’ experience of sales and previous experience handling customers over the phone. If you have experience from working with technical products, preferably within IT or Security this is seen upon as an advantage.
A high degree of service level, patience and a friendly attitude is key for this position as you will be the Axis interface for many of our important customers.
Axis people are enthusiastic and involved in their work. Having knowledge in networking and a technical interest for our products and technology in general is important both in order to perform in your job and in order to thrive with us in Axis.
Furthermore we think you have:
- A couple of years’ experience from sales managing customers over the phone
- Experience with CRM systems coupled with a solid understanding of its overall integration and influence on key sales processes is seen as an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, being able to handle multiple priorities
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch, English and French both written and verbal.
- Been working in a Team
- Skills ability doing cold calls